Costume Try on Appointment Information
Information about costume try-on appointments:
- Costume try on appointments are permitted by appointment only on Friday's.
- A $50 non refundable deposit is required that can be used towards your purchase of a costume from Crystal Couture within 30 days of your appointment.
- Deposit must be made 24 hours in advance of appointment otherwise your appointment may be cancelled.
- Appointment slots are a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Four (4) to Five (5) costumes can be tried on during each appointment
- Staff will not be able to pull costumes during the appointment, all costumes will be pulled and prepped prior to your appointment.
- Refunds on deposits are not permitted, including in the case of a no show or appointment reschedule less than 24 hours in advance of appointment.
- Rescheduling your try on is permitted without an additional deposit if rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance of your original appointment.
- To request your appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following :
- Your dancers measurements (Bust, Waist, Hips, Girth)
- Dance style, and any costumes you would like to try on
- Any details you can give us about the dance/ costume (colors to stick to, feathers, fringe, leotard, two piece etc)
- When you're hoping to schedule your appointment (must be at least 48 hours in advance). This request does not guarantee an appointment will be available at your requested time and date.
At Crystal Couture we understand the magic of putting on that perfect costume that gives you confidence on stage! We hope to help you find the perfect costume for your performer!